Sunday, February 10, 2013

Nice People

Do you every wonder where the nice people are hiding?  I was starting to lose faith that there were friendly people out there, but this week not only did I meet great people at my first meditation class I also spent the weekend with three wonderful people.  I’m so grateful to have met two new Scottish people this week.  They were such great company and how I wish they lived in Australia.  Even a rainy day at the beach was a blast with them.  Sipping coffee with a delectable pastry and having a great chat was the highlight of my weekend. 

The Sunshine Coast is beautiful and the waves this weekend were so high, it was an awesome sight.  Spending an hour on the beach, listening to the waves and chatting with Andy was another great part of my weekend.  I love weekends like this, so relaxing.


No comments:

Post a Comment