Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lotus Flower

I went to my 2nd meditation class yesterday and I am so thankful I went.  I'm not the greatest at it but I can feel myself getting better. The chants at the beginning of the class are so helpful at clearing the mind. Below is a YouTube video of the chant, Om Mani Padme Hum. 
"Om Mani Padme Hum. There’s a jewel in the lotus flower unfolding, deep within my soul. To be a jewel lotus flower unfolding is my highest goal."

I had this chant in my head for hours after I got home.  Even today I still have this chant in my head.  



I have a love of lotus flowers.  When I was going through difficult emotional times in my life I bought myself the biggest painting of a Lotus flower I could find.  I brought it home and hung it over my bed.  I associated the Lotus flower with me opening up and getting to know myself and to rising above it all. 





I'm putting my desires and wishes out to the universe and they are being answered. Thank you, I'm so very grateful!




No comments:

Post a Comment